Monday, July 09, 2012

Quick update, better one to come...

I had a fun blog update in the works and of course I'm so technology incompetent that I lost the whole thing so I just wanted to do a quick update for now...

We have nearly $4000 in the bank for London's home!! I am incredibly thankful for all the love, support, kind words, donations, and word-of-mouth that have helped us get to this point.

Our yardsale is still in the works- we've got a TON of stuff for it and right now I'm trying to get it a bit organized and also plan a few other things to have going on during the yardsale. I want to do a bake sale, lemonade stand, and a sort of craft booth... It'll be super, so come see what there is to see! :)

Much love to you and yours!
Hugs, Danielle and London

No comments:

Post a Comment