Sunday, April 01, 2012

Yard Sale Collections!

So we are organizing a massive yard sale and we are asking for any and all donations! I can come pick the items up so you won't have to worry about that... with Spring cleaning and open-all-the-windows kind of weather, please keep London in mind when decluttering. We would SO appreciate anything you are willing to donate! :)

I have a few ideas for this yard sale... here are just a FEW ideas of what we'd love to take off your hands, and please keep in mind that these are things we'll be trying to sell:

Books
Clothing (mens, womens, kids)
Shoes
DVDs
Electronics (like old *but still working* game consoles!)
Games
Kitchen items (appliances, dishes, etc.)
Crafting items (scrapbook items, fabric from your stash, etc.)
Home decor
Furniture (we'd LOVE some bigger ticket items!)
Baby iems (toys, books, highchairs, strollers, etc.)
Seasonal items (Christmas trees, outdoor lawn decor, etc.)

Contact me if you have anything you'd like to donate: 801.941.7777 (call or text)

Along with this, I kind of think it would be fun to have another boutique happening at the same time... Maybe I'm nuts! I live across the street from a huge park and I want to see if the city would let us do all this in the park... SO if you are a vendor or crafter please let me know if you are interested in setting up a booth! I will get details worked out as soon as I can. So far, I'm thinking about doing this at the end of May/first of June.

Thanks so much for all your support! Whether you've donated, passed the blog or giveforward site along, or even just READ our blog, I appreciate it!!

Ok, so now everyone go through your closets, garages, basements, and storage sheds! :)

Hugs!
Danielle and London

1 comment:

  1. I did the Pampered Chef booth at the Boutique in March and I would be interested in doing a booth at your yardsale. Please contact me if you decide to do booths. Laura Wilkinson 435-279-3068 or cactusroper2002@yahoo.com Michelle also knows how to contact me. Thanks, you have such a sweet family.

    ReplyDelete